Brother feeds his Sister at the first time !!
It was amazing seeing my son feeding his sister, especially the fun he had and how excited he was to feed his sister after 6 months, it’s was his wish to feed his little baby 👶🏼 Sister at the first time !!
Why 6 months exclusively Breastfeeding ?
• Breast milk is nature’s perfect food for babies.
• Breast milk contains the perfect mix of fat, protein and carbohydrate for the babies developing physiology.
• It contains protective substances that give her immunity to diseases.
In the early stages of a baby’s life, breast milk meets all of her nutrient needs
No other foods or fluids, including water, are necessary.
(Breast milk itself is 88% water, which more than satisfies an infant’s thirst)
Breastfeeding also confers intermediate and long term benefits on both the child and the mother, including helping to protect children against a variety of acute and chronic disorders.
I wish all mother have the opportunity to breastfeed their babies 👶🏼 exclusively 😀 !!
It’s very important to be patient feeding a baby 👶🏼 at the first time without any stress
It’s new for the baby
Encourage your baby to enjoy herself while trying new foods, even if a good portion of her portion ends up on her
• Her tray
• On the floor
• All over her Body
It’s all part of the great experiment of taking her taste buds to the next level.
Starting solid foods is one of the most exciting (if messy) milestones of your baby’s first year.
Homemade baby food
I love to cook my baby’s Food by myself
Making your own baby food is easier than you might think and affordable ( less expensive ) than buying prepackaged baby food. It’s also convenient because you can use fresh produce
You don’t have to be a master in the kitchen to make your own baby food.
Best of all, you know exactly what you’re feeding your baby.
Self made Carrot 🥕 Purée (Mash)
1 carrot (carrot)
1 teaspoon rapeseed oil
For the carrot 🥕
• Pill and slice
• Wash and dice the carrot 🥕
Pour into small amounts of water at low heat
If necessary, drain some boiling water
Mix with the bar blender and mix the oil under the carrot slurry
- Refrigerate leftovers in an airtight container and use them up within a couple of days. You can also freeze leftovers in ice cube trays or similar devices
- After the cubes are frozen solid, remove them and store in plastic freezer bags Fruits and vegetables frozen this way will last six to eight months
- Meat and fish will last one to two months
Hope you enjoyed the Blog post
Thanks for reading