- 1½ bananas, peeled and frozen
- ½ cup frozen strawberries
- ½ cup frozen blueberries
- 1 (100g) packet frozen unsweetened acai blend
- 2 heaping tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup milk of choice (I used almond)
- Toppings, such as berries, granola, and peanut butter
- In a high-powered blender, combine the bananas, berries, acai berry packet, peanut butter, and milk of choice. Blend until completely smooth.
- Pour into a bowl and top with berries, granola, and a drizzle of peanut butter. Enjoy immediately.
Thanks for stopping by
Have a great day today
Hugs 🤗 🤗